Need help

Programmer In Training pit at
Mon Mar 1 12:16:53 EST 2010

On 03/01/10 11:06, Topolosky, Paula wrote:
> Went to enable in Pidgin and neither sign-on can be enabled….

Is anyone else at the U of Del use AIM or Yahoo? My first thoughts would
be, on a Uni network, that IM might be blocked at a firewall for the

CC'd to original poster in case they aren't subscribed. Please respond
on list only.
Yours In Christ,

Original content copyright under the OWL
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.