Internal Server Error - Pidgin application

John Paul Held (MA MAC) JohnPaul.Held at
Tue Mar 30 08:47:30 EDT 2010

  I am getting an internal server error when trying to log in to Pidgin from my office.  I have never had this issue until today.  I am still able to connect to OCS and AIM right away.  I updated to the latest version just to make sure it wasn't an issue with that.  Is there anything I can change in the advanced tab to resolve this?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

John Paul Held