MXit Support MailBox
Support.MailBox at mxitlifestyle.com
Mon Mar 15 02:35:17 EDT 2010
To get your lost MXit Pin, send an SMS containing the word 'PIN' to 34006. You will then receive a SMS in return containing your lost PIN.
* This only works with cell numbers that are in South Africa.
* Make sure the number you're sending the SMS from is the same number you have registered on MXit.
* Make sure that your message options on your phone are set to sms.
* The sms that you are sending to 34006 must just contain the word pin and nothing else
* If you receive a blank reply from your service provider, this means the number you SMSed from is NOT registered to MXit.
* This SMS costs R2.00
Ané Schoeman | Technical Support
From: support-bounces at pidgin.im [mailto:support-bounces at pidgin.im] On Behalf Of David Woolley
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 12:25 AM
To: jenmcn at gmail.com
Cc: support at pidgin.im
Subject: Re: Lost password
jenmcn at gmail.com wrote:
> I changed laptops and cant remember my password on tel nr 0795837761 ,
> please assist.
This has nothing to do with Pidgin. At a guess you are using the MXit
service. If so, you need to contact them. More generally you need to
contact the service provider of the service that you are using.
Emails are not formal business letters, whatever businesses may want.
RFC1855 says there should be an address here, but, in a world of spam,
that is no longer good advice, as archive address hiding may not work.
Support at pidgin.im mailing list
Want to unsubscribe? Use this link:
This email is subject to the MXit email disclaimer, which is available at http://www.mxit.com/email.pdf
If you cannot access the disclaimer, please get a copy from us by sending an email to: support at mxit.com
More information about the Support