Deleting contacts

Ay Montana ayay09 at
Tue Jun 22 10:53:49 EDT 2010

Hello there, I've been using Pidgin for as long as I remember and I find it better than Windows Live messenger.

Just one problem, it would be a lot more better if there was an option for deleting a contact and knowing you deleted them by having a list showing in the options. Some of the contacts I deleted on Windows Live messenger have shown up online in Pidgin and they can see me online as well. When I delete them, I don't know where they go. I would like to suggest that it be good if you added this as an option and for deleted contacts to be shown in a list as well so we can make sure there will be no contact from them at all.

Thank you.