Pidgin in Spanish

Leandro Battista ff_7_8_9 at
Thu Jun 10 08:20:52 EDT 2010

who are you? I have a problem. It makes three versions that I can not install Pidgin in
Spanish, installer, of course, est in English, no problem with that, but
 I prefer it in Spanish because I can program more comfortable. How I have to do to install it in Spanish? I have intentions by checking the box on
"Localizations" of "is" (because I have not seen the sp) else "ar
(Argentina?) And I had no result, still in English. By the way, install and uninstall GTK + because often I find no
 access to the graphical interface (themes could change before), it is
deleted or my mistake? I would appreciate your
prompt response, thank you very much.
Filtro Anti Spam mejorado de Hotmail. La forma más segura de proteger tu casilla. Ver más