application hangs with 2.7

Chuck Braden jcbraden at
Thu Jun 24 14:59:06 EDT 2010

So is the creation of a pidgin.vbs file supposed to be able to start the application in the mode that will generate the debug log? I get nothing when I double-click on a file with the following attributes.

obj = WshShell.Run("pidgin.bat", 0)

It is associated with a Microsoft Windows based script host. Does it need to be associated with a different application/program?

>>> Daniel Atallah <datallah at> 6/23/2010 4:16 PM >>>
Please reply to the list and not to me directly.