Pidgin Nudge Plugin

Craig Harding craigwharding at
Wed Jun 9 22:25:27 EDT 2010

I'd like to introduce a really irritating and annoying plugin for the
strange people who like to use nudges/buzzes/zapps/etc:

I've created a very simple plugin that shakes your window when you receive a
buzz or nudge.

Windows users: There is a dll located in the downloads section. I don't have
a windows machine but I've had someone tell me it works. Here's to software

Linux users: You can grab the svn version and type 'make' and 'make

Please file a bug/issue on the above page (*Not on the pidgin website*) if
you find anything wrong or would like enhancements.