List Handler does not copy as i want it to

Michelle michellev at
Mon Jan 25 08:14:15 EST 2010

I do not seem to understand the list handler plugin I have now got it on my
pidgin but I can seem to copy my buddies from one account to another.

I click on the list handler choose the account I want to copy from then
click on copy then select the account I want to copy to and then click on

Now all my buddies add to the account I wanted to copy from?

Can you also explain to me why I can only copy to accounts that are on my

These are 2 problems I would like to solve.

The most important problem is how do I get it to copy properly.

Can you please get back to me a.s.a.p. as this is for work and it cannot

Best Regards