Icon Issues

Victor Song victor_kr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:20:18 EST 2010

I am a pidgin user
and I simply love this convenient and efficient IM software
However, I have been experiencing a minor problem (maybe a glitch?) with it,
after a period of time after installation, all of sudden, the pidgin icons disappear from my GUI
and the only thing that I am able to see instead of the normal pidgin default icons, is a white square with a red X in the middle of it.

I was wondering how can I solve this problem, even though it is a small problem
this has been bugging me for a while now
and I do not want to keep re-installing the software over and over again

Thank you for the time

Sabia que você tem 25Gb de armazenamento grátis na web? Conheça o Skydrive agora.