password prooblem

nicky nicky at
Fri Jan 8 06:36:15 EST 2010

A few weeks ago my icq account was cracked.. Via pidgin client I managed
to change my password using my *secret question* and answer. But I can't
remember it, and can't log in , nor change it again.
I can't find the interface where you can use the secret question.

Icq service does not supply this functionality . I don't have an email
attached to the ICQ account, so Icq are useless!

I will be very thankful if you could help me to retrive/change my
password with the secret question. Do you have such functionality
online, or somehow via the pidgin client, I have done it once.

Thank You!