Chat rooms on pidgin

Michelle michellev at
Fri Feb 26 07:00:58 EST 2010

Hey can anyone tell me how I add a chat room to Pidgin where people can sign
on to the web and enter the room from there and where I can enter it from
pidgin it self?

Freight Fusion Systems (Pty) Ltd.
Tel: +2711 552 8600
Fax: +2711 552 8647

To keep our planet blue, think green!
This communication, its content and any file attachments transmitted with it
are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential
proprietary information. Access by any other party without the express
written permission of the sender is unauthorised. If you have received this
communication in error you may not copy, distribute or use the contents,
attachments or information in any way. Please destroy it and contact the

database 4897 (20100226) __________