Pidgin 2.6.6 has been released

Mark Doliner mark at
Thu Feb 18 04:32:27 EST 2010

Pidgin 2.6.6 has been released.
It includes fixes for 3 security problems:
ChangeLog at
A few downloads at
No Windows builds yet, but I'm sure one of our glamouriffic Windows
developers will create one soon.

Translators: We tagged late Monday night to give our packagers a day
or two to create packages for their distributions using the 2.6.6
tarball, so if you submitted a translation on Tuesday or Wednesday,
unfortunately it didn't make it into this release.  Sorry about
that... the security problems caused us to have a slightly rushed

Developers: After tagging I merged im.pidgin.pidgin.mxit and into trunk.