help - I've downloaded and my gtalk buddies list shows me as disabled - what can I do?

Donna Mossbarger Donna.Mossbarger at
Wed Feb 10 02:52:48 EST 2010

Donna Mossbarger, RN

KBR - F-1

APO,AE 09344

FOB Shield

APO,AE 09348

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.