no auto-scroll in chat window

costav costav at
Mon Feb 8 16:58:42 EST 2010

Thank you for answering Ethan (it doesn't seem to ring anybody else a bell).

I have the Gtk+ Theme, but haven't activated even one single tick
(selection) inside it.

Do you know of a place where its *usual settings* are described ?

(btw I uninstalled a few spelling dictionaries, weren't of any real help
anyway since the program does not (yet) auto-recognize what language I'm
typing; and these (attached) are the plugins I unchecked (all of them - the
rest was unchecked anyway); it seems to improve, but not 100%; it doesn't
seem like a real error, it has to be connected just to specific
circumstances - because sometimes it does come up scrolled down)

"He who would give up liberty for security deserves and will soon have
neither." (Benjamin Franklin)
- or if you prefer:
"Happy are the free, and free are the brave" (Pericles)