HTML code coming through as buddy's comment

Courtney Hollimon courtneyhollimon at
Wed Feb 3 14:36:13 EST 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your help! We are both using Pidgin and ICQ.  I am using Pidgin version 2.6.5 which I just downloaded last week.  It was suggested that I could change the preferences to only allow plain text to come through, but when I attempted to do that it was already set that way.  I tried de-selecting and re-selecting this preference, but it made no difference.  This is getting a bit frustrating...any help is greatly appreciated!