Error in connecting

Jeremy jeremystewart at
Tue Aug 17 06:33:52 EDT 2010

Don't worry. This email address isn't the one I use for Instant Messaging.
I use a windowslive one. Windows Live Messenger works fine, but I prefer
Pidgin.  As Windows Live Messenger works fine I will use this for now.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Woolley [mailto:forums at]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 August 2010 5:51 p.m.
To: Jeremy
Cc: 'Daniel Atallah'; support at
Subject: Re: Error in connecting

Jeremy wrote:
> I've tried, disabling Windows Firewall and CA Firewall and also snoozing
Anti-Virus all at the same time and still get the same message.
It could be an ISP or employer's firewall.  In particular, you are posting
with a mobile phone company's name in your email address, and mobile phone
companies, as ISPs, often block instant messaging to preserve their SMS

RFC1855 says there should be an address here, but, in a world of spam, that
is no longer good advice, as archive address hiding may not work.