pidgin font setting on lucid

miles msdomdonner at
Fri Aug 6 01:46:45 EDT 2010

Greetings all. I have been using pidgin for 6 months on karmic. Now I
installed lucid and find I can't set font size. I am a senior citizen
with only one eye that works so find it very difficult to see the tiny
text. I have spent hours looking at this site of yours but am too much
of a pc noob to find anything
I was helped by one of the guys on freenode #ubuntu-za and now I can
enlarge my outgoing text but incoming still tiny. Can one of you please
help as I use pidgin to stay in touch with family in australia and saudi
Thanks in advance
Miles Sharpe