ask for permission

reihaneh youzbashi dizaji haneh at
Fri Oct 23 08:30:01 EDT 2009

Dear Sir or Madam,
we are a small, independent film production company that is currently
producing a cinema feature film (90 mins). This film might include a
sequence showing the protagonist  is chatting with his friends on
Therefore we would like to ask you for permission.
I hope you are the right person to contact in this case.
Do not hesitate to ask for further information.
Thank you for your answer in advance.
Kind regards,
Reihaneh Youzbashi

Produktion "Red Cross"
Flying Moon Filmproduktion GmbH
Seestraße 96
D-13353 Berlin

Phone:  +49 (0) 30 30 32 91 90
Fax:    +49 (0) 30 322 97 18 - 11
Mobile: +49 (0) 160 36 700 20
Mail: haneh at

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 111 109 B
Geschäftsführung: Roshanak Behesht Nedjad, Helge Albers