In Pidgin chat room popup window is not flashing

Yenumula, Purushothama pyenu at
Tue Oct 20 09:42:46 EDT 2009

Hi ,

I have PIDGIN in my computer, I have created Chat room,
1. Could you please let me know why when some one sends chat message
popup window is not coming for the members ?
2, how to create permanent members for chat group and make there id's
auto login when they logon to there computer?

Purushothama Yenumula
CTS - MBRS
email: pyenu at

Allstate Northern Ireland
(formerly Northbrook Technology of Northern Ireland)
9 Lanyon Place, Belfast BT1 3LZ, Northern Ireland
Registered in Northern Ireland, number NI34636

US:  011 44 28 9034 6971
UK:  028 9034 6971
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or its