Unable to receive offline IMs on AIM
jugdizh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 05:13:59 EDT 2009
I've searched around and everything I've found indicates that Pidgin
supports sending and receiving offline IMs on AIM. But when I try to send
myself one from a second AIM account, I get this error:
"<username> is unable to receive offline IMs."
To be clear, here's exactly what I tried:
1. Log in as AIM user1 on Pidgin (v2.6.2)
2. Log in as AIM user2 on AIM Express (http://www.aim.com/aimexpress.adp)
3. Send message from user2 to user1. Received successfully.
4. Log out user1 from Pidgin.
5. Send message from user2 to user1. Error 603: "user1 is unable to receive
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Support