AW: Re: unable to send instant messages

Mendoza Bracken mendoza.bracken at
Mon Oct 5 01:06:39 EDT 2009

Ive noticed a similar bug on the ICQ network, which points at server issues, because AIM and ICQ run on the same server.
Furthermore im getting connecting issues on ICQ and the said failure to update the buddylist.

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: Mark Doliner <mark at>
Gesendet: Monday, October 05, 2009 7:01 AM
An: Nick Vazquez <Narcolombiano at>
Cc: support at <support at>
Betreff: Re: unable to send instant messages

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Nick Vazquez <Narcolombiano at> wrote:
> My aim states that "not logged in" when I send a txt to someone...what might
> the problem be

I suspect this is a bug on AOL's servers that will resolve itself in
at most a few weeks.  If you want you can try logging in using
clientLogin and see if that helps (edit your account then check the
"clientLogin" box on the advanced tab).

This is also filed as ticket #10439.

Support at mailing list
Want to unsubscribe?  Use this link: