In Pidgin chat room popup window is not flashing

Robert Schneider robert.schneider at
Tue Oct 20 10:08:02 EDT 2009

> 1. Could you please let me know why when some one sends chat message
> popup window is not coming for the members ?
This is what I'd like to know as well...
> 2, how to create permanent members for chat group and make there id’s
> auto login when they logon to there computer?

You should be able to add a chat to your buddy list. When you're doing
this the should be two options that you can check: something like
'automatically enter if account goes online' and 'stay in chat after
closing the chat window'. At least I can do this with my jabber connection.

HTH a bit,