steffenroth31 at steffenroth31 at
Sun Oct 18 09:17:07 EDT 2009

I use pidgin for MSN, icq and Aim but I have the problem that in MSN and icq some profile pictures will not loaded. I don't were the problem comes from because I installed pidgin on 3 PC's and on everyone it is the same problem with the same persons but they use the same original MSN Client as the other profiles without any problems :-(. I hope you can help me and sorry for my bad english but I think your german will be more cruel than my english ;-)

Yours Steffen