How to open 2 accounts on Pidgin at the same time?

Francois Botha igitur at
Fri Oct 9 16:05:33 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 6:58 PM, junita tan <vei2 at> wrote:

> Hi! Hope all is well.
> I have 2 accounts on Pidgin, MSN & YM. Can i open both accounts at the same
> time or i only can open 1 account at one time? Cause i dont know how to open
> both of them at the same time. If i open MSN, i cant open YM; vice versa.

When your Pidgin buddy list is active, go to the Accounts | Manage Accounts
menu item. Then you should see a list of your accounts. Make sure both the
MSN and YM accounts are already created. Tick the checkbox next to both
accounts to enable both. Both accounts should then connect.