In search of a plugin

Paul Archambault paul at
Thu Oct 8 22:42:53 EDT 2009

Hey all,

Apologies if this question doesn't belong on the support e-mail list but I
am looking for an older plugin I had at one time, basically it created a
click-able drop down list in the message window where you could configure
quick responses via a mouse click to words or phrases that you might repeat
often, for example I often get ticket requests via an IM so instead of
typing "Ok, I'll look into your ticket in a few minutes" all I had to do was
click the link at the bottom of the message window and that whole phrase was

Does this sound familiar to anyone and if so where can I find this plug-in?

Thank you,