Getting a New contact issue... per user status

jay crypto cryptokid at
Thu Nov 19 09:05:42 EST 2009

Hello, When someone adds me to their contact list, I get a Authorize request window... they added me, I don't want to send a request message :s

Also, in msn messenger I can select certain people and show my status as something other then my global status, i.e. I'm avaliable to everyone but the crazy chicks see me as offline ;)  how do I do this with pidgin?

Ubuntu 9.10