David Woolley forums at
Wed Nov 18 16:37:22 EST 2009

Hans Krueger wrote:
> Daniel Atallah wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 16:12, Hans Krueger
>> <hanskrueger007 at> wrote:
>>> anybody have any ideas ?
>>> pidgin
>>> librdf fatal - rdf_query_rasqal.c:1207:librdf_query_rasqal_constructor:
>>> fatal error: failed to initialize rasqal
>>> Aborted
>> You might get a better response if you provided more context.
>> Pidgin itself certainly doesn't directly use librdf.
>> -D
> that's what I get when I try to start pidgin
> what more do you need for info

What services you have configured.  It is code for one of those services
that may be the problem.  From the previous reply, I think it will be
the case that this the fault lies in a third party service, which is not
supported here, but knowing what it is may allow someone to suggest a
suitable place to get support.

> this is ver 2.6.3-2.2

If this is out of the box, you need to address the problem to whoever
added the 2.2.