MSN wont run on 2.6.3

Daniel Atallah datallah at
Mon Nov 16 15:40:01 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 12:06, Keith Judkins <keith.judkins at> wrote:
> Ok. I used the debugging window to get the attached information. I hope it
> helps.

(12:03:50) proxy: Connecting to
(12:03:50) proxy: Error connecting to
(Connection refused.).
(12:03:50) proxy: Connection attempt failed: Connection refused.
(12:03:50) msn: Connection error: Connection refused.
(12:03:50) msn: Connection error from Notification server
( Connection refused.

I pasted the relevant portion of the debug output above.
Something (likely a firewall) is preventing the connection.

Perhaps there is a proxy server you need to be using to connect.

Alternatively, you can try the "HTTP Method" checkbox in the
"advanced" section of the MSN account configuration.