No subject

Dan Schwartz DanS at
Mon Nov 16 14:04:58 EST 2009

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm a new Pidgin user having migrated over from Trillian.  I'm setup in such a way that my multiple conversations show up as tabs in a single window.  When I get my first IM of the day, the conversation opens up and is the primary focus on my Window 7 laptop.  However, once open, and once I have something else as the primary focus I often miss new IMs.  They flash in the status bar at the bottom of my screen but they don't pop up as the primary window.  Is there some way I can change that?  I can't figure it out.  I want all new IMs to end up on top of all other windows so I see it.

Dan Schwartz