MSN wont run on 2.6.3

Keith Judkins keith.judkins at
Mon Nov 16 12:06:07 EST 2009

Ok. I used the debugging window to get the attached information. I hope it

Keith Judkins
VT Milcom
   A Business Unit of VT Group
3185 Industry Drive
North Charleston, SC 29418
(843) 767-1442 Office
(843) 813-8335 Cell

VT Milcom is: "Passionate about PEOPLE, PARTNERING and PERFORMANCE!"
Attention:  The information contained in this message and or attachments is
contain business sensitive and/or privileged material.  Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any

-----Original Message-----
From: daniel.atallah at [mailto:daniel.atallah at] On Behalf
Of Daniel Atallah
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 5:27 PM
To: Keith Judkins; support at
Subject: Re: MSN wont run on 2.6.3

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 16:23, Keith Judkins <keith.judkins at>
> I get a connection refused from MSN only. I mirrored the setup I have at
> home, but it just won't connect here at work. I don't have any idea if a
> build/rebuild will work. That was just a solution I found.

Please reply to the list, not to me directly.

Rebuilding isn't going to help - the source will be the same as what
you're already using.

You're going to need to provide information about why it isn't
connecting before anyone can help with your connection issue.
See for information on how
to gather debug output.