MSN wont run on 2.6.3

Daniel Atallah datallah at
Fri Nov 13 17:26:36 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 16:23, Keith Judkins <keith.judkins at> wrote:
> I get a connection refused from MSN only. I mirrored the setup I have at
> home, but it just won't connect here at work. I don't have any idea if a
> build/rebuild will work. That was just a solution I found.

Please reply to the list, not to me directly.

Rebuilding isn't going to help - the source will be the same as what
you're already using.

You're going to need to provide information about why it isn't
connecting before anyone can help with your connection issue.
See for information on how
to gather debug output.