Invitation to submit your scripts and programs on

Search Scripts webmaster at
Fri Nov 27 03:05:00 EST 2009

We would like to invite to submit your scripts and programs in, the fast growing web scripts directory. Registration and
submission to is totally free. Best of all offer SEO friendly URLs for your listings to gain maximum
exposure on search engines. All the listings are manually verified and
approved to maintain quality listings on our scripts directory.

Visit us at <>

Please feel free to contact us at the phone number mentioned below if you
have any questions. I look forward to see you at

With best regards,

Archana Chadha (Director)

Search Scripts Directory

232, Green Model Town