Hendricks, Karen (Ms) (Summerstrand North Campus) Karen.Roberts at
Fri Nov 13 03:01:45 EST 2009

Good morning

I have successfully installed pidgin onto my pc but how do I get my old contacts from mxit onto this new programme I've been trying for 2 days now but without success.

This is the message I receive DISCONNCTED -Error contacting the Mxit WAP site. Please try again later.

Hoping you'll be able to assist.

Karen Hendricks
Financial Aid
Tel -041-504 3182
Fax-041-504 9182
karen.hendricks at

"If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for."

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard NMMU eMail disclaimer which may be found at: