pidgin 2.6.3 misbehaves with chat rooms

Julia Malkin jmalkin at
Thu Nov 12 13:06:30 EST 2009

Hello dear support,
Please help me or I will personally feel very offended -- pidgin rejects
me from chatrooms.
My team uses a chat room. Once someone invites me, I accept the
invitation, but then after 3 or so minutes, it tells me that I was
I cannot rejoin the chat room. This has been very frustrating and also
affects me psychologically -- I don't like to be rejected this way.
I cannot find a way to join the chatroom. I also notice that others have
a side bar (when the chat room window is open) that shows who is
I don't have it either. Please help,