Pidgin getting closed

techinterplay faheem techinterplay at
Mon Nov 2 00:19:05 EST 2009

Hello Support,
I am using Ubuntu desktop and had compiled Pidgin from the source. Its
working fine except for gtalk. I can add gtalk account, but pidgin is
getting closed when I try to enable the account. If I try to start Pidgin
again, it wont comeup unless I disconnet the machine from internet. Here are
my optins I disable during compilation.
Debugging Information
Arguments to ./configure: '--disable-screensaver' '--disable-sm'
'--disable-startup-notification' '--disable-vv' '--disable-meanwhile'
'--disable-dbus' '--disable-avahi' '-disable-tcl' '--disable-perl
Kindly help me on this issue, as Gtalk is very importnat for me.
Thanks & Regards,