Submit your Summer of Code applications to the summer of code website

Ka-Hing Cheung khc at
Tue Mar 31 17:13:21 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 14:02 -0700, Mark Doliner wrote:
> Leslie Hawthorn, one of the program administrators for Google Summer
> of Code requests that students please submit their applications to the
> Summer of Code website soon:
> And for anyone who might be confused about the application process...
> you MUST submit your application to  It's
> not enough to send your proposal to our mailing lists (but you're
> certainly welcome to send your proposal here if you're looking for
> specific feedback about it before submitting).

Also, if you've already submitted your application, you should check if
we have commented and respond accordingly. Not replying to our comments
will make you look bad and certainly won't help to get you selected.