How can I change Pidgin buddies list ?

ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at
Tue Mar 17 11:52:40 EDT 2009

1. This should answer the opposite of your first question:

2. Concerning your second question:
There are two plugins for Twitter:

Von: David BERCOT <pidgin at>
An: support at
Betreff: How can I change Pidgin buddies list ?
Datum: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:54:08 +0100
Mailer: Claws Mail 3.7.1 (GTK+ 2.14.7; i486-pc-linux-gnu)

I've already tested Pidgin, but, to be honest, I prefer Galaxium buddy
list (I think it's simpler, and, so, smarter ;-))) [this is only my
But, on the other side, Pidgin has more protocols than Galaxium. I'm
interested in MSN, XMPP, Facebook and Twitter.

So, I have many questions...

First of all, is it possible to have a buddy list like in Galaxium
(avatars on the left) :
[right image] ?

And then, do you know how I can have twitter informations in Pidgin
(I'm on Debian) ?

Thanks for all.

Support mailing list
Support at