Atn: marketing department and webmaster

Nayla Perez Knees nayla at
Wed Mar 25 15:07:59 EDT 2009

Mr/Mrs. staff:

Hello! My name is Nayla Perez Knees, and I'm a commercial agent from Creafi Communications, an online advertising company which works with agents all over the world, providing quality services in online media solutions.

I've been checking your website and I would like you to give me an e-mail contact account so we can discuss the best option for you. Whether if you want to expand your business or increase your revenues, we are here to help you. Together we can find the right program for your needs.

Feel free to contact me. I'll be glad to provide you more details regarding our services.

Hoping to hear from you soon

Nayla Perez Knees

nayla at

Msn: naylacreafi at | skype: nayla.perez

PH Denmark | B.A. Argentina | Seville Spain | Martin Slovakia

Please visit our websites at:

This transmission is intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please be notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission by mistake, please let us know and then delete it from your system.

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you