Compile plugin for multiple systems and create an autoinstaller for it. Help please!

c. helder helder1986 at
Wed Mar 18 20:03:48 EDT 2009

Hi. I have made my language_change plugin. My teacher would like that I
compiled it for multiple architectures. He would want that if he pushed the
file with the plugin then the Linux operating system will auto-intall it
like Windows operating systems.
I have tried with debcreator and dh_make. It don't seem the correct way.

On the other hand I think that would be a good idea to test the plugin
before I uploaded it to some repository. It has worked within any problem in
my Kubuntu Linux. Can you test it too? Thanks! I include the source code of

Any help please!