Authentication server issue in 5.5.5

Derek D derek at
Tue Mar 10 13:46:49 EDT 2009

Hi Sascha,
I have tried this as suggested and I still get the same error. Is there
anything else you can think of that may work? This issue has me pulling my
hair out, as I need Pidgin to work as I run an online business. Luckily I
have my other laptop with Pidgin working, but going from PC to PC is a bit
Thanks for your suggestion!