ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at
Thu Mar 5 14:44:54 EST 2009

The "Open" button is what you're probably looking for. Maybe it should
be labeled "OK" rather than "Open".

(I suppose that you don't want to upload (i. e. transfer to a remote
computer) a sound file to some server on the internet but rather leave
it on your own computer.)

Von: Jamie Green <jamiegreen99 at>
An: Support at
Betreff: Sound
Datum: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:50:34 -0800

I would like to upload a wav file to play a specific sound when I
receive a message. I go to the option to upload sound, hit browse,
select the wave file, even test the sound, but the sound does not
upload. There is only a browse and open feature. I'm running Win XP.
How do I upload a file to change the sound? Could I be missing something
or is there a known issue?
Thank you,
Support mailing list
Support at