Version 2.5.7 released ...

David Balazic David.Balazic at
Tue Jun 23 07:48:24 EDT 2009

Can we please have new release announcements on the list ?
Or are they already sent out on some different list ?

Currently, I get informed about new releases when someone mentions
it on the list, like in the "Pidgin 2.5.7 crashes when started" thread now.

Including the changelog in the mail body would be nice too.