Vista issues.

Carrie cazzag1981 at
Wed Jun 17 19:07:24 EDT 2009

Well I'm on Vista SP1 and using Pidgin 2.56

My computer overheated and crashed. When I started it back up it wouldn't connect to my Yahoo accounts. Uninstalling and reinstalling failed utterly. I resorted to a System Restore.

Now Yahoo works fine but it looks like it was beaten with the ugly stick. I have attached screenshot. Also the icon doesn't work in the system tray. Again I tried running the installer and that didn't do a thing.