Can we exchange links?

Hardik Sanghvi seo at
Tue Jan 13 16:29:38 EST 2009

Dear Administrator,

I know you are very busy, so I will be quick. I was visiting your web site and I enjoyed the information you provide for your visitors.
So, I just added your web site into my directory using this information:
Your link: then look for Development category.

I would be extremely greatful if you could link back to me.
If you kindly accept, please add the following ...

A web-based application for free videoconferencing, webcasting and callcenter<br>
Open Source Software, unified communication and more using a low bandwidth consumption.<br>
For more information and assistance, then <a href="">Contact us!</a>

Thank you for your time.
Have a great day,

Hardik Sanghvi
CEO Vmukti Solutions Pvd Ltd.