Cannot get my boss' name to show

Devon Price Devon.Price at
Tue Jan 6 13:59:02 EST 2009

I have two computer systems - one at work and one at home.  At work, the
OS is WinXP and on that version of Pidgin, I can see my boss and he can
see me.  On my work computer at home, the OS is Win2K and with the
pidgin loaded on it - I can see everyone else EXCEPT my boss and his
name is flagged as 'unauthorized'.

I sent an email regarding this subject some time back and no one
contacted me.  Please do so this time.  My boss is pushing for
resolution on this issue.

Devon Price                              Oracle Support Services
Senior Knowledge Engineer          5955 T. G. Lee Boulevard
FAX:  407.458.1011                   Orlando, FL 32822
Email:  Devon.Price at