Use libpurple.dll in windows development.

tigranmt at tigranmt at
Fri Jan 2 04:41:56 EST 2009

Yes, I guess it's not the best choice in this case the Windows Vista platform
Unfortunately the last 5 years I was completely out of the web development
(only desktop  and framework development stuff), that is the reason that I
would like  to spend my free time on web development that grow incredibly
fast in these years. So what you will suggest in this case like the a
platform ?
BSD or  Linux ? Java or Python ?   Or something else...  I know there are so
many ways, but just suggest from your point of view what is more suitable by
your opinion.

Sent from the Pidgin Support List mailing list archive at