eleonor invites you to BIGADDA

noreply at bigadda.com noreply at bigadda.com
Wed Feb 4 20:31:55 EST 2009

			Hey Buddy,
			Join me on BIGADDA. It will help us be in touch regularly. We will always be kept updated on what our friends have been doing in their lives.
			To join me, you need to click on the link below:
			If clicking the above link does not work, simply copy & paste the URL into your browser’s address bar.

			Trust me, this is not just another invitation from a website. BIGADDA can be that common node that will keep us friends stay forever in touch.

			Let’s catch up.
			eleonor dalupa

			Copyrights © 2008 BigAdda.com - Indian Youth Networking Site. All rights reserved.