Google Talk

Ethan Blanton elb at
Thu Feb 12 21:04:45 EST 2009

Evan Platt spake unto us the following wisdom:
> At 05:52 PM 2/12/2009, you wrote:
> >Please stop responding to requests for support.  You are
> >misapprehending more questions than otherwise, and misdirecting more
> >users than otherwise.  If you wish to continue, please join
> >devel at on XMPP and run your answers by someone
> >before sending them.
> Wow, that's pretty low, to slam a end user on your support forum

I agree, it was not intended to be a public reply.  I apologize to
you, and to other members of support at .  Further replies will be
private, as I originally intended.

However, it was not a slam, it was a polite request.

> Please educate me what was incorrect or inappropriate about my response?

In this case, the question was not about XMPP accounts, but
Google Apps for Business accounts.

determined to commit crimes.