Jennifer Perkins campinggirlz at
Thu Dec 31 22:34:12 EST 2009

Hi again,

I tried to take a screen shot, but I'm having difficulties.

The very top strip has the pidgen face and then to the right says Buddy
List, then right of that the 3 buttons, minimize, maximize and close.  Which
I click on the pidgen face, left click or right click, I get the menu
restore, move, size  etc.. etc..
Below that is the menu bar ---  Buddies  Accounts  Tools  Help
Below that starts the white buddies window.
So, I wasn't able to use that method to select ** always on top ** .

I'm running Windows 7 on a Toshiba dv9000 laptop if that helps anyone to
help me figure this out.  I really do appreciate your help.

Peace Be With You ~~ Jennifer