pidgin not accessing msn buddies

Kathryn Shaw pinkbunny at
Mon Dec 21 09:19:08 EST 2009

I tried looking through the FAQ and the debugging lists, but I don't speak computer tech.  All I know is, Pidgin says it's connecting to MSN, but my buddies don't appear.  Once upon a time it worked, now it doesn't.  I can independently sign into MSN, so my I know my account is still working with them.  I've tried disabling/enabling and signing out and back in, which has worked in the past when I've had a bad connection, but that doesn't work now either.
Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!